We are a team of five skilled professional physiotherapy providers who are committed to delivering the very best services to our clients. Home Physiotherapy involves initial assessments and therapy protocols to address acute conditions as well as more chronic ones.
GOALS OF HOME PHYSIOTHERAPY
- Work togther with the client or the caregivers of the client to assess and decide upon the therapy protocols
- Help to set short-term and long-term goals depending upon the client’s potential that would benefit them to be independent for their daily activities
- Focus on improving mobility, balance, strength, and functional limitations
- Suggesting modifications to adapt with the home environment to meet the needs of the client with physical limitations to improve their safety and mobility at home
COMMON CONDITIONS FOR HOME PHYSIOTHERAPY
- Stroke/Neurological Disorders
- Chest Physiotherapy for those with reduced lung function, weak respiratory muscles and reduced ability to eliminate secretions from the respiratory system
- Joint Replacements
- Nerve/Spinal Cord Injury
- Chronic Pain Syndrome e.g. Arthritis, Tendonitis, Frozen Shoulder, etc
- General deconditioning or immobility due to age or muscle disuse
- Post-traumatic Injuries
- Developmental delays in children
- Exercises – Conditioning and strengthening exercises
- Pain Relief – We do bring home modalities like Ultrasound, TENS, and Electrical Stimulation if required
- Manual Therapy – Improvement of Walking Pattern
- Chest Physiotherapy
– Sunctioning (Sunction Machine can be loaned)
– Chest Percussions and Vibrations
– Positioning for Postural Drainage
– Deep Breathing Exercises
WHP Program is about establishing an environment that encourages fitness and healthy living in the work place. The program is a pro-active approach for a healthier work place to increase productivity and reduce the risk of injury. Through our tailored ergonomic presentations, your employees will be educated about the causes and prevention of Repetitive Stress Injuries and Postural Hazards in their own workstation, thus reducing unnecessary risks. We also teach employees to perform simple exercises to decrease fatigue and the risk of injury.
ERGONOMICS in the workplace is to ensure an optimum fit between workers, the work they do, the tools they use and their work environment.
KEY BENEFITS OF PRESENTATIONS
FOR THE COMPANY
FOR THE EMPLOYEE
A typical lunchtime Ergonomic presentation will include:
- Definition of ergonomics and how it applies to the office setting.
- Explanation of Repetitive Stress Injuries and their underlying causes.
- Connection between posture and the risk of injury.
- How to correct positioning of chair and workstation using ergonomic principles.
- Review of exercises to reduce stress and fatigue associated with prolonged sitting.
- Soft copy of handout on chair positioning and workstation set-up along with an exercise sheet.
- Offer discount coupons for any physiotherapy treatment, your staff may need at our clinic.
From back and neck pain to stress management and sports injuries, we provide a comprehensive range of services. Over the last four years, our reputation has grown through personal recommendations. We pride ourselves in exemplary customer service and patient care. Packages are available for employers or individuals
These may be for in-house services at your office or in-clinic services at our centre. For more information on our ergonomics programs please e-mail email@example.com